Terms & Conditions
When you make a purchase from www.britishaquafeeds.co.uk you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of sale (your statutory customer rights are not affected). We aim to offer the customer a quality service at the right price, with customer satisfaction foremost in our mind.
- These Terms & Conditions are applicable to the supply of all products by British Aqua Feeds Ltd to the customer. All other T & C express or implied by statute or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- www.britishaquafeeds.co.uk trading and registered as British Aqua Feeds Ltd, UNIT F, New Potter Grange road, Goole, DN14 6BZ. 01405 861764.
- Prices Quoted are in £ Sterling and are inclusive of VAT at the prevailing rate at that time.
- All prices are exclusive of Post & Packaging & any additional postage surcharge for oversized or expensive items.
- Value Added Tax & Post and Packaging & Postage Surcharges are all added to the total transaction price before the customer completes the purchase.
- There are no hidden extras
- Payments must be made in £ Sterling ONLY.
- All of our servers and externally site sourced servers are 100% secure with the highest level of security and encryption available.
- After completing an order with final transaction confirmation, the customer will receive a personalised e-mail with confirmation of order, and expected despatch date and time and an anticipated delivery date (this is an anticipated date as at this point we are in the hands of our trusted couriers to deliver as promptly as we would expect).
- Our aim is to offer the best available service to our customers from start to finish each time. From the advice we give and the quality of service we offer to all customers, passing on through the third parties (Credit services / Couriers / Post and Packers) we employ to deliver this through to the customer.
- Any dates or delivery period shall be considered as indicative only, we will always aim to get the product despatched as quickly as possible (if in stock usually within 48hrs).
- If despatch is delayed for any reason the customer will receive an email or correspondence explaining the situation and giving a real time expected availability and delivery period.
- If we cannot despatch goods too you within 7 days of the order, we will notify you by email or phone with alternative options available (Sent through as soon as available, alternatives arranged, cancellation of part of the order, despatch of part of the order, refund of monies for goods unavailable). If requested we will cancel part or all of the order and refund all monies owed in full.
- British Aqua Feeds Ltd supplies goods worldwide, all goods are despatched fully insured using secure and trusted couriers. In certain circumstances an additional postage surcharge has to be levied on our standard postage charges. This is usually due to the size of the items involved or the high cost of the item. We understand that all customers are concerned about how the goods are put in transit to them, so we keep postage as real as it can be. To maximise parcel security and efficiency we therefore have to tailor the service we offer to suit all needs. The most effective way is to offer a substantially discounted postal service across the board with additional securities put in place for individual items Under no circumstances would this be added on without the customer knowing, each item that has this surcharge is clearly identified in the product description and again in the final checkout confirmation page
5. Acceptance of goods:
- The customer shall inspect the goods within a reasonable time of their receipt (this does not effect your statutory rights).
- Any damages should be reported to BAF within 48 hours along with photographs clearly showing the damaged product and address label on external packaging.
6. Guarantee on refunds & returned goods:
- If for any reason you need to return your goods you must notify us within 14 days of receipt. You then have 14 days to return the goods to ourselves.
- In the unlikely event we supply defective or different from the goods ordered, we will provide an immediate full refund on the return of products. Goods that are to be exchanged or replaced for reasons other than above will be subject to our post and packaging charges for new orders. We will not accept responsibility for third party costs, postal charges or lost items when returning non-defective goods. All returned goods must be in stock condition with the original packaging and covering letter with copy receipt. If these conditions are not met than we reserve the right to apply a handling charge of 10 – 15% on the value of goods in question.
- Please address all returned goods to: British Aqua Feeds Ltd, UNIT E, New Potter Grange road, Goole, DN14 6BZ.
- British Aqua Feeds Ltd reserves the right to refuse any or part of any order or to gather better information before fully processing the order.
- British Aqua Feeds Ltd accepts no liability for any failure to ship products due to reasonable grounds. We will take all reasonable steps to notify customers within 14 days of order placement that goods will not be shipped as ordered. In such cases we will refund any payments in full.
- The customer has up to 7 days from receipt of goods to cancel their order and must return all goods (postage paid by customer) to us in stock condition with original packaging and receipt as per in section 7. We will then refund charged goods cost but British Aqua Feeds Ltdis not liable for third party costs / Postage costs of sending goods out in initial order.
- Any perishable or goods returned not in stock condition with out original packaging will have a handling charge levied on them (depending upon product and situation 10 – 100% of value). Refunds in this case will be processed within 14 days of our receipt of goods being returned, if in doubt contact us before shipping.
8. License agreement:
- The customer shall respect all license agreements delivered by copyright owners. British Aqua Feeds Ltd cannot be held responsible for the misuse constructed by the customer in any way.
9. Dispute Resolution:
- In the unlikely event of a complaint the customer should contact British Aqua Feeds Ltd on 01405 861764 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the nature of the complaint with all relevant details. All complaints will be dealt with fairly and in an equitable manner.
- British Aqua Feeds Ltd and the customer will work together in good faith to settle amicably any dispute that may arise from the supply of goods or these conditions.
- If the dispute cannot be resolved with 21 days of initial contact a third party will be appointed, who shall act as an expert and not as an arbitrator for either party, but whose decision will be final and binding on all parties.
The Terms and conditions are governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.